The success of Save the Children Kosova/o derives from our strong working relationship with the ministries, institutions, civil society and the community in general, at the local and national level.
We conduct our work in partnership with civil society which includes - HandiKOS, Syri i Vizionit, Mundesia, Rrograek (The Network of Roma, Ashkali and Egyptian Women Organizations of Kosovo), Putovima Sunce, Red Cross of Kosova, Handikos Peje , Domovik, Down Syndrome Kosova, AMC (Action for Mothers and Children), OFAP (Organization for Children without Parental Care), GAGA(Gruja Ashkane per Grate Ashkalike), Nevo Koncepti, ATRC (Advocacy Training and Resource Center), Autizmi, and our regional partners – Child Rights Information Center Moldova, Child Rights Center Serbia, Women’s Consortium in Ukraine, First Children's Embassy in the World – Megjashi, International European Center,.
We work with local partners in Kosova/o to strengthen their capacities to safeguard user interests at the service delivery level, and to represent the marginalized groups in planning and monitoring processes, while promoting and advocating for pro-child and pro-youth policies and holding local and national authorities accountable. Children themselves are active participants in planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of Save the Children’s work.
- Syri i Vizionit
- Child Rights Center Serbia
- Child Rights Center Moldova
- Women's Consortium of Ukraine
- People's advocate (Ombudsman's Office)
- Office of Good Governance
- Ministry of Education Science and Technology
- Ministry of Labor and Social Wellfare
- Municipality of Prishtina
- Municipality of Prizren
- Municipality of Peja
- Municipality of Gjakova
- Municipality of Ferizaj
- Municipality of Gjilan
- Municipality of Mitrovica
- Municipality of Gracanice
- Administrative Office in Mitrovica North
- University of Prishtina (Hasan Prishtina)
- Open Society Foundation
- Down Syndrome Kosova
- Nevo Koncepti