Project Lead - CMS (Content Management System)
Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the Project Lead – Global CMS Platform at any existing Save the Children office location.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Understanding of a structured Project methodology (e.g. PRINCE2) or accredited Project Management training (APM or PMI)
• Understanding of an Agile approach to project delivery (or ability to quickly learn)
• An extensive track record of successfully managing large and complex projects and programmes that include systems, processes and operating model changes
• Extensive experience leading projects focused on the transformation journey of a Content Management System for a global organisation
• Experience leading a Customer Relationship Management transformation for a global organisation
• Demonstrable experience and in-depth knowledge of programme and project practices and standards
• A proven ability to deliver projects on time / on budget, using project management processes and tools including risk management, benefits management, financial management and quality assurance
• A proven ability to apply excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and to work collaboratively to deliver of effective solutions to project related issues. This will include taking on hands on analysis activities to support the wider team as required
• Highly developed organisational awareness and ability to understand any sensitivities within a complex multi-stakeholder structure; and think creatively and strategically to overcome obstacles to cooperation and progress
• Strong team leadership abilities with the ability to motivate and mobilise individuals outside their reporting line
• Excellent communication skills (written & oral English), including the ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the organisation
• Able to demonstrate instances of initiative that have delivered organisational benefits
• Experience implementing Shared Services in a global organisation
• Proficiency in a second core language of Save the Children (French, Spanish, Portuguese or Arabic
• Non-profit sector knowledge/experience
We can off circa £68,000 per annum ( If based in UK) with an option of flexible of working hours
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
• No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
• All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
• Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Date advertised: 12 Mar 2021
Closing date: 12 Apr 2021 - 06:59 CEST
Location: Worldwide, Worldwide
Department: Business Transformation
Type: PermanentSchedule: Full-time