Global Change Manager
Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the– Global Change Manager at London or any existing Save the Children office location.
Reports to: Head of Change Delivery, dotted line to the Project Lead
Role Dimensions: The Project and Change team comprises the Director, Project and Change Management, Head of Project Delivery, Head of Change Delivery, Head of Business Analysis and Business Architecture, ~10 Project Managers, ~10 Global Change and Deployment Managers and ~8 Business Analysts who are based in the London office, along with ~5 Senior Change Analysts. This role will work very closely with the key project stakeholders across the organisation.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Demonstrated experience and capability in change management and supporting the delivery of major projects in regards to business processes and systems within a large and complex international organisation.
- Experience of working in Feasibility and Design Phases of support systems and business processes projects
- Demonstrable ability to challenge the user-friendliness of set up, requirements and design for implementation and regular usage
- Experience of solving issues through analysis, definition of a clear way forward and ensuring buy in
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Engaging as well as assertive, influencing and negotiating
- Affinity, knowledge and experience of working within a standardised project/change methodology
- True passion for results, responsibility and proactivity
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Competent in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Experience working in a technical area for an INGO (e.g. Education, Health, Nutrition, MEAL, Child Protection, Child Poverty, Child Rights Governance, Gender)
- INGO experience
A second language. Preferably French, Spanish or Arabic.
We can offer circa £ 60,000 per annum ( If based in UK) with an option of flexible of working hours
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Date advertised: 19 May 2021
Closing date: 14 Jun 2021 - 00:59 CEST
Location: Worldwide, Worldwide
Department: Business Transformation
Type: Fixed-term contractSchedule: Full-time