Job Advertisement: Administrative Assistant
The role: Administrative Assistant
Qualifications and experience
- Previous data entry experience. This position requires heavy data entry and fast typing skills.
- Experience working in a variety of databases preferred.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Motivated, self-starter requiring little to no supervision.
- Great time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently and alongside a small team.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, and Word).
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates, maintains, and enters information into appropriate information systems.
- Reviews documents for accuracy and enters information appropriately into databases.
- Prepares, organizes, drafts, and manages organization documents in paper and electronic files.
- Liaise with local authorities re administrative arrangements.
- Liaise with vendors in resolving any outstanding balances.
- Performs all assigned tasks accurately, efficiently, and in accordance with applicable policies and procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality and privacy of employee and company sensitive data.
- Other duties as assigned.
Contract length: Service agreement until 31.12.2021
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees and service providers play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply to email@example.com October 22nd, 2021 with email subject “Administrative Assistant” by attaching a copy of your CV.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.