Request for Quotation: IT support / Technical Support Service
Request for Quotation
IT support / Technical Support Service
Save the Children International-SCI,office in Prishtina is interested in contracting a provider for IT support (Technical Support Service) for the office on two year contract. Please see below support technical services required:
1. Provide on-call and on-ground troubleshooting services as requested by phone calls initiated by client
2. Gather information regarding a technical problem and provide a timely response to solve such a problem
over the phone or on ground direct engagement
3. Prepare and submit to Client for its prior approval estimates of costs and expenses arising from proposed
solutions to technical problems given that such costs and expenses arise from external costs and are not
covered in this contract
4. Perform other services as requested by Client such as problem with software and hardware, internet access,
problems with email access and email configuration
5. Proof for accuracy and completeness of solutions, services or other technical support.
For more information: SCI has currently total 26 staff.
You are invited to send your offers by email to email@example.com at latest by27.11.2020 at 16:00, with subject: “For: Save the Children International – IT Support”. Please make sure that the prices offered are without VAT.
- Your offer including price per site visit/hour (estimated 10 hours per month), and price per site visit/hour if services are required in addition to the estimated 10 hours/month.
- Scanned copy of business certificate
- Scanned copy of fiscal number certificate
4. The winning company must submit Certificate from Tax Authorities (not older than 3 months), as a proof for no tax liabilities within five days after notification, otherwise if the company does not submit tax certification, will be disqualified.