Business Analyst - Global CMS Platform
Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the Business Analyst – Global CMS Platform at any existing Save the Children office location.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
• Educated to degree level or qualified by relevant professional experience
• Accreditation with a recognized or organisation specific Business Architecture and Analysis Methodology
• Experience working with a standardised Business Analysis methodology and associated processes and tools
• Ability to understand and manage stakeholder requirements/drivers and project expectations
• Proven business requirements gathering and process/workflow analysis skills
• Excellent communication skills (written & oral English), including the ability to communicate and present both at a technical and non-technical level
• Demonstrable ability to create Business Capabilities Models
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate/mediate; to facilitate the resolution of conflicting business requirements
• Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to support the creation of compelling business cases with accurate cost and effort estimations
• Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies
• Intellectual curiosity and the ability to question thought partners across functional areas
• Proven experience in facilitating productive workshops, preferably in multi-cultural contexts
• Ability to effectively prioritise work and agree priorities with the Project Lead
• Demonstrates a strong work ethic and able to take the initiative and ownership to deliver value to the business
• Cultural awareness and experience of delivering solutions internationally
• Non-profit sector knowledge/experience (especially international development projects)
• Experience working on a project focused on operating model transformation
• Second language – French, Spanish or Arabic
We can off circa £49,000 per annum ( If based in UK) with an option of flexible of working hours
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
• No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
• All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
• Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Date advertised: 12 Mar 2021
Closing date: 12 Apr 2021 - 06:59 CEST
Location: Worldwide, Worldwide
Department: Business Transformation
Type: Fixed-term contractSchedule: Full-time