Save the Children in Kosovo
Save the Children believes every child deserves a future. Around the world and in Kosovo, we give children a healthy start in life, the opportunity to learn and protection from harm. We do whatever it takes for children – every day and in times of crisis – transforming their lives and the future we share.
A world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation.
Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
- Accountability –We take personal responsibility for using our resources efficiently, achieving measurable results, and being accountable to supporters, partners and, most of all, children.
- Ambition – We are demanding of ourselves and our colleagues, set high goals and are committed to improving the quality of everything we do for children.
- Collaboration – We respect and value each other, thrive on our diversity, and work with partners to leverage our global strength in making a difference for children.
- Creativity – We are open to new ideas, embrace change, and take disciplined risks to develop sustainable solutions for and with children.
- Integrity – We aspire to live the highest standards of personal honesty and behaviour; we never compromise our reputation and always act in the best interests of children.