IT Applications Support Analyst
Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the– IT Applications Support Analyst DATIX and LMS at Manila Save the Children office location.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
The Application Support Analyst will work closely with country, regional and centre based teams to provide resolution to support tickets raised through the service desk system.
The Application Support Analyst will work closely with country, regional and centre based teams to provide reporting and analytical information on the organisations DATIX and LMS applications to assist in the running of an efficient and effective global function.
The Application Support Analyst will work with the Technical Architect, Suppliers and other System Administrators in other locations to provide a reliable, scalable and performant systems to all SCI countries and those members that participate in the shared service.
In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
Reports to: Global Applications Team leader
Staff reporting to this post: none
Indirect : none
Budget Responsibilities: none
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- A strong background in cloud-based IT systems, support and administration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to explain complex issues to colleagues at all levels
- Experience working as part of a Project Team to deliver an IT implementation
- Personally resilient; comfortable dealing with ambiguity; calm under pressure
- Experience of working in large, complex, global environments
- Solid skills in Microsoft Office applications
- Verbal and written fluency in English
- Commitment to upholding Save the Children values, Code of Conduct and Child Safeguarding Policy and Practice.
- Experience of technical support of the DATIX Incident Management system
- Experience of technical support of ERP Learning Management systems
- Experience of working in a project environment
- NGO experience
We can offer circa £ per annum ( If based in UK) with an option of flexible of working hours
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Date advertised: 13 May 2021
Closing date: 22 Jun 2021 - 00:59 CEST
Location: Worldwide, Worldwide
Department: Information Technology
Type: PermanentSchedule: Full-time